A Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner is the most versatile HVAC system on the market. It can provide a solution for nearly any cooling and heating need. This mini-split system is even an efficient solution if your home doesn’t have central air. You can also use it alongside your existing A/C or heat pump system to regulate the temperature in some rooms better.
Ductless A/C is the optimal option over using an inefficient and loud window air conditioner unit. Since it adds zone control and follows Energy Star guidelines for efficiency, it’s the more cost-effective solution too. Best of all, the technicians at Timothy Off Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can install a Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner in just one day! We’re a certified Preferred Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor and proudly offer a 12 year parts and labor warranty.
The Benefits of Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioners
Whether your existing HVAC system doesn’t keep all of your rooms comfortable or you’ve recently added an addition to your home, a Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner can meet all of your needs. Instead of trying to heat or cool every room to the same temperature, it focuses on regulating the temperature of an individual space. Because of that, several things set this system apart from others.
- Instant Cold and Heat: With Mitsubishi mini-split A/C units, the indoor wall-mounted handlers only blow out air when they reach the desired temperature that you set. As a result, the air is instantly cool or warm. The adjustable, angled swing slats direct the air right and left to cover the entire space.
- Quiet Comfort: A Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner is similar to a traditional HVAC system in that its compressor is outside. Because of that, it’s the perfect replacement for a loud window unit. The indoor air handlers operate very quietly, so you can even run them in your bedrooms while you and your family sleep. The compressor is quieter than a refrigerator!
- Zone Control: Traditional A/C systems control the temperature of your home based on where the thermostat is located. For that reason, not every room is the optimal temperature. With a mini-split A/C system, you can install air handlers in multiple rooms for zone control. This approach allows you to easily control the temperature in each room.
- Excellent Filtration Systems: A Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner is equipped with filters that capture pet dander, dust, odors, pollen, and other allergens. This anti-allergen filtration system can maintain optimal indoor air quality for your home. In addition, the filters are washable and reusable, lasting for up to 10 years.
- Fast Installation with Minimal Interruption to Your Home: Installing central air with ducts can take several weeks and disrupt your daily life. Ductless A/C systems are easier to install and won’t disrupt your schedule because no major construction is involved. Timothy Off can have your system installed and running in just one day depending on how many indoor and outdoor units that we need to install.
- Flexibility in Where They are Installed: The air handlers for a ductless air conditioning system are very small, so you can install them in places where other units won’t fit. The system is highly customizable depending on your needs. If your furniture prevents our Preferred Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractors from mounting them on your walls, then we can mount them on your ceilings instead.
Where Can a Mitsubishi Electric Ductless System be Used?
A Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner can be used in just about any room in your home. Is your home old and lacking the necessary ductwork for central air? You can have a mini-split system installed so that you can live in comfort without the invasion of major construction. Are you adding on to your existing home? Perhaps you’re converting your attic, basement, or garage into a usable living space. Ductless air conditioning installation can provide cooling and heating in any of these spaces.
On top of that, having a mini-split system installed is the ideal solution for rooms that get too cold or hot during the extreme temperatures of the seasons. Sunrooms, workout rooms, and upstairs bedrooms are just a few examples. A Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner can even be used in small office buildings.
Comparing Mitsubishi Mini-Splits to Conventional A/C Units
Window A/C Units
- Lose Sunlight from a Window
- Only Cooling
- Home Security Risk
Mitsubishi Ductless A/C
- Very Quiet
- Out of the Way
- Cools and Heats
- Very Energy Efficient
Traditional HVAC System
- Requires Ductwork
- Hard to Retrofit
- Lengthy Installation Process
Mitsubishi Ductless A/C
- No Ductwork
- Floor or Wall Mounted
- Zoning Available
- Fast Install
Mitsubishi Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
Installing a traditional air conditioner can be quite a process. You’ll need to ensure your building has existing ductwork, and if it doesn’t it will have to be installed, which requires cutting open walls and other major construction. However, a ductless air conditioner is a small unit that can be mounted to your wall or ceiling. The Mitsubishi ductless installation experts at Timothy Off can help you determine exactly what size unit is needed for your space and install a new unit in less than a day, with minimal interruption to your home life or business operations.
Ductless Air Conditioner Repair
Is your duct air conditioning system not working as efficiently as it used to? Or perhaps you’ve moved and discovered the mini-split system in your new place doesn’t operate correctly. Our trained HVAC professionals can easily survey your system and repair any air conditioning issues. The importance of a ductless A/C system is that it can cool rooms at a fraction of the cost of a traditional unit. They are more efficient because you can easily control which areas are being cooled especially when multiple units are installed. If you notice parts of your home aren’t staying as cool, or your energy bills are climbing, you may need to contact us for air conditioner repair services.
Ductless Air Conditioner Replacement
Sometimes ductless A/C systems need to be completely replaced. Perhaps they’ve reached the end of their lifespan or they have incurred damage over time. Our Preferred Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractors can determine if you need repair work done or if one (or all) of your units need to be replaced. A ductless air conditioning system has its major components outside your home. Whether you need the major components replaced or one of your room’s units, we can help. We will also provide a free system check-up six months after we install your new unit to ensure everything is functioning properly.
Timothy Off is a Preferred Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractor
Ready to experience the benefits of a Mitsubishi Electric ductless air conditioner? Contact Timothy Off at 1-610-701-9020 to get a free estimate or schedule an appointment. Our licensed Preferred Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Contractors can get your home or business the indoor comfort you deserve in no time. We help with ductless air conditioning installation, repair, or replacement – whatever you need. Don’t delay – contact us today!