Natural Gas Furnace Issues?
The natural gas furnace is one of the most popular types of furnaces in the country. In fact, nearly half of all Americans use natural gas to heat their home. This means we’ve dealt with a wide variety of natural gas furnace issues. If you are experiencing some problems, our residential and commercial gas furnace repair experts are here to help.
Signs You Need a Furnace Repair:
- Low/no heat. If your furnace isn’t producing enough heat or isn’t producing heat at all, you could have a problem with your thermostat, power, pilot light, or gas line.
- Dirty filters. Clean HVAC filters are what help keep your furnace running efficiently. If yours are dirty, they may hinder its ability to heat your home or business properly.
- Ignition problems. If your furnace isn’t clicking on when the temperature of your home drops, you could have a faulty ignition switch preventing it from doing so.
- Continuously-running blower. Have you noticed that your furnace’s blower keeps running long after the heat has kicked off? This may indicate a limit switch problem.
- Knocks/pings/rattles. A noisy furnace is never a good sign and could mean a variety of issues including a mechanical problem, a clogged burner, restricted ventilation, and more.
- Frequent cycling. If your furnace constantly turns on and off, there may be a problem with the thermostat or a problem with airflow.
Gas Furnace Repair Services
At Timothy Off, we’re proud to offer repair services to homeowners and businesses around the Greater Philadelphia area. Our friendly technicians are trained to be able to assess your furnace, determine what the problem is, and fix it quickly so that you can enjoy a cozy, warm environment again in no time. Give us a call today to set up a furnace repair appointment.
And for the best way to keep your furnace running smoothly all winter, we recommend regular maintenance by our heating professionals. We can make sure your furnace is in good shape and heating your property efficiently.Contact Us